Germany Data (BUBA) was not updated for a month

Hello,

I hope this finds you well. Germany is releasing a lot of new data since Friday, but I’ve noticed that Germany’s datasets here: https://db.nomics.world/BUBA haven’t been updated for a month. Is there any chance you could advise me if this is a bigger probem meaning that no data would be uploaded for some time?

Thank you very much for all your help.

Many thanks,
Aiste

Hello Aiste,

Thank you for your question!

We are currently working on this problem. You should see the updated data very soon, so stay tuned :slight_smile:

Enzo from DBnomics team

1 Like

@enzo,

Thank you very much!!! Very much appreciated.

Have a great day,
Aiste

1 Like

Hi @enzo,

I don’t know if it’s helpful or perhaps you’ve already found this, but wanted to share just in case you didn’t have a chance to look at it yet.

I looked at the error with BUBA in more detail and found these details:

1. Based on logs the error occurs in this file, where HELP_ON_TIMESERIES_URL = https://www.bundesbank.de/en/statistics/time-series-databases/-/help-on-the-time-series-databases-750894 is no longer a valid url.

2. I found that this no longer valid url was replaced by BUBA to this: Download options | Deutsche Bundesbank.

3. The table that the ‘download.py’ code is trying to parse is available in the url above under ‘Downloading all time series’ collapsable section.

Hope this helps :innocent:

Have a great day,
Aiste

1 Like

Hi @snaiste,

Thank you so much for your help !

I had noticed this url change and I had found a solution that worked well but might have been problematic if BUBA had added new time series.

I will now be able to work on this new url and the problem will be solved quickly!

Thanks again for your contribution, it was a great help!

Have a good day,

Enzo

1 Like

Hi @enzo,

No problem at all, happy to help! You guys are doing incredbile work with DBNomics!

Have a great day,
Aiste

2 Likes

Hi @snaiste,

BUBA data is now up to date. Thanks again for your help!

Have a good day,

Enzo

1 Like

Hi @enzo,

Amazing news, thank you very much for resolving this so quickly!!!

Have a great day,
Aiste

1 Like